Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Painting Fabric with Mom, a Couple New Quilt Tops

Hola! Good Evening (or Night, depending on where you're hailing from).

Mom and I painted fabric today (learned it from Rhonda Blasingame) for some secret projects (and because it's fun).

Also, I'm including some recent work as part of my goal to complete a quilt top per week for 2015.

Here are a couple photos of painting, then the tops follow:



This is the finished version of some blocks I'd started last month.
About misrepresentations of God.

This one isn't done yet, but I like it already: it's make-it-as-I-go, and I didn't know where I'd end up. I started with the four-patch kaleidoscopes.

Miniature versions of Amish quilt tops I'd completed, but four of these sewn together. I dig how spicey it is!

No comments: